Bucket elevator type D
The standard elevators are made of galvanized steel. Elevators with lacquered surface or made of special steel are also available.
The industrial and solid construction and service friendliness guarantee long working life and problem-free operation. The elevator is available with inlet in both sides of the elevator base.
The elevators are available with heights up to 30 metres and capacities from 5 t/h to 360 t/h.
A stiffening plate is fitted where the pipes are connected. This ensures a good stiffening of the elevator pipes.
All the elevators are provided with an inspection door in the pipe section at the bottom.
- Parted hood for easy fitting and service.
- Exchangeable wear plate.
- Inspection opening at discharge.
- Drive with hollow shaft with worm reduction gear motor and torque support.
- Spindle tightening device for belt tightening.
- Slide for residual emptying.
- Air cleaning.
- Antistatic, oil and grease proof rubber belt made of polyester.
- The elevator buckets are available in iron or plastic.
- Aspiration connection
- Speed controller
- Belt face controller
- Non-return device